Buns of Steel — Brawny Biceps — Popeye Pecs… Strength Training! Is it for you???? YES!!!!
Even if you have no interest in looking like a power lifter or Demi Moore in G.I. Jane, strength training has enormous benefits that go way beyond cosmetic attributes.
When properly performed, strength training can provide significant functional benefits and improvement in overall health and well-being, including:
- increased bone, muscle, tendon and ligament strength and toughness
- improved joint function
- reduced potential for injury
- increased bone density
- a temporary increase in metabolism
- improved cardiac function
- elevated HDL (good) cholesterol
Body Pump is an excellent class to get you to your strength goals. If you are a novice, show up for a class and let our experienced instructors guide you in choosing an appropriate amount of weight for each track and how to execute each move with proper form.
So get Pumped about Pump!!!